The IT Technical lead will be responsible for working closely with IT Business partners, Business analysts, development and testing teams to implement required updates to datamarts and Qlikview/Qliksense dashboards, in preparation for the California Consumer Privacy Act on Jan 1st 2020. This is a critical, aggressive program that will require the technical lead to design and deliver system updates across multiple systems in their function.
- Technical skills – Qlikview, Qliksense, Datamart (ETL), data modeling
- Propose optimal system updates to ensure the organization complies with requirements of the law.
- Facilitate coordination between business analyst and development, testing and deployment teams
- Ability to scale solutions to future potential requirements (I,e, propose robust, scalable solutions)
- 6+ years of technical experience with Analytics tools
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced role and collaborate across multiple teams
- Experience working in data privacy, security and compliance related projects is a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements to optimal business solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in reporting, analytics, business analysis, data visualization
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing