The IT Technical lead will be responsible for working closely with IT Business partners, Business analysts, development and testing teams to implement required system changes, in preparation for the California Consumer Privacy Act on Jan 1st 2020. This is a critical, aggressive program that will require the technical lead to design and deliver system updates across multiple systems in their function.
- Technical skills – Java, python, interface development experience, informatica, APIs
- MDM experience
- Propose optimal system updates to ensure the organization complies with requirements of the law.
- Facilitate coordination between business analyst and development, testing and deployment teams
- Ability to scale solutions to future potential requirements (I,e, propose robust, scalable solutions)
- 6+ years of technical experience
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced role and collaborate across multiple teams
- Experience working in data privacy, security and compliance related projects is a plus
- Ability to translate business requirements to optimal business solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration, business analysis, systems design
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing