Position: Staff IT System Engineer
As an Staff IT System Engineer , your job is to execute, oversee, and document all aspects of the specific IT projects. Your projects will have stakeholders from research teams focusing on artificial intelligence, IOT, AR/VR, Cloud etc and functional teams like Operations, HR and Finance. We look for your technical and program management leadership to direct our IT and multi-functional teams to complete multiple projects which happen in parallel and including working with our external and 3rd party partners in executing our projects. This job is a perfect fit for those who are technical, have experience in IT infrastructure transformation, and have a drive for career growth in an international company.
· Implement and support CyberArk, Forescout, Forcepoint Websense, Symantec Anti-Virus, Microsoft System Configuration Manager, and MacAfee Proxy server.
· Design new IT system solutions based on the business needs.
· Define IT project scope with the stakeholders in different departments including the stakeholders from China to report project status.
· Execute projects related to the public cloud services from AWS and Azure.
· Balance business needs with technical and security requirements.
· Planning the project schedule in detail and monitoring the progress and the deliverables;
· Provide project status update weekly to all the relevant stakeholders in USA and China;
· Managing the project’s budget and purchase request including defining detailed statement of work for 3rd parties, and partner with the procurement team to execute the timely delivery of equipment and execution of services;
· Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements; Escalate appropriately any items related to project delays or risks encountered.
· Develop the contingency plans by partnering with IT architects and other stakeholders.
· Leading stakeholders’ communication; Delivering the project documentation such as project charter, lesson learned, and schedule.
· Experience in leading IT system engineering projects that have stakeholders from 2 or more departments in different time zones.
· Understanding fundamental knowledge in networking and demonstrate solid understanding in WAN solutions such as MPLS and latest networking technologies like SDN.
· Fundamental knowledge in the cloud computing, both private and public clouds.
· Hands-on experience with the projects in IT security policy that involves firewall rules and SSL VPN.
· Bi-lingual in English and Mandarin Chinese to communicate with stakeholders in the US and China.
· Demonstrated the ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors to deliver successful results.
· At least three years of experience in project management, 5 years in overall IT projects
· Bachelor degree.
· Experience to achieve success in large companies that require a clear definition of work processes.
· Experience in managing Cloud based IT Business Application implementation within company e.g. Office 365, SalesForce, ServiceNow, Workday etc.
· PMP certification
· Experience in managing IT projects such as cloud migration.
· Successful records in delivering projects requiring partnership and management of external vendors.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing