Document Control and Success Factors LMS Administrator
LMS Administrator Responsibilities:
• Provide professional services for ongoing administration and application support for SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS).
• Serve as Client-Exton LMS expert in the areas of user management, learning management, content management and basic system management.
• Look for opportunities to streamline business process by modifying and or creating procedural documentation.
• Identify areas where automation can improve administrators’ tasks and save time. Implement these improvements with assistance from the Senior Manager, Document Control and Training and IT technical staff.
• Maintenance of hardcopy training files
Document Control Administrator Responsibilities:
• Processing procedural document change requests including updating templates, updating training assignments;
• Review and issuance of final drafts for signature;
• Finalization of approved procedural documents including verifying learning assignments and facilitating completion of curriculum paperwork.
• Distribution of finalized procedural documents on effective date including updating of SharePoint libraries and hardcopy distribution
• Issuance of new laboratory notebooks
• Receipt of notebooks to be archived, including filing, uploading of electronic file to SharePoint, and tracking of notebook
• Understand roles and security required when developing or customizing new objects.
• Be able to perform all major LMS day-to-day administrative hands-on tasks:
– Work actively with internal clients to effectively deploy training programs.
– Generate and schedule standard reports as well as creating ad hoc reports.
– Create user accounts.
– Provide troubleshooting expertise to users on an ad hoc basis when the scope of the problem exceeds the HelpDesk level of intervention.
• Must have excellent skills in the use of Excel to generate reports or customize data imported from SuccessFactors.
• Must have excellent skills in the use of Word
• Must have strong skills in the use of Visio, InfoPath and SharePoint
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong project management and time management skills.
• 3-5 years’ experience as administrator or consultant of the SuccessFactors Learning Management System or similar systems such as Saba, SumTotal, etc.
• 1+ year of Document Control or document formatting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
• Experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validated system preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers of all organizational levels.
• Long Term Contract: 12 months with potential 6 month extensions
• Worker must be on site.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing