Master Data and Customer Relationship Data Management Solution Architect
Looking for a strong solution architect to collaborate with both Veeva and the Commercial Analytics and Compliance teams at Client to implement and manage a Veeva Open Data and Network program and to manage all data related to the Veeva CRM platform with the following specific responsibilities.
1. Build any necessary integrations to take output from Veeva Network and pass the data to downstream vendors pulling in whatever IQVIA information is needed and must be maintained outside the Veeva Network platform.
2. Ensure the integration between Veeva Network and downstream vendors/systems is seamless and that the transition from the “as is” to the “to be” processes go smoothly for all vendors/teams.
3. Manage the launch of the new Data Change Request process in Veeva CRM with effective change management for all stakeholders.
4. Lead all data management in the Veeva CRM platform including HCP and HCO alignments, data integration, and data extraction.
• Six+ years of experience implementing Master Data Management solutions
• Four+ years of experience leading off-shore teams
• Four+ years of experience managing data in Veeva CRM
• Two+ years of experience implementing alignments in Veeva Align
• Two+ years of experience implementing Veeva Network
• Strong Knowledge of pharmaceutical customer reference data including HCPs and HCOs particularly IDNs
• Strong knowledge of how Veeva Network and CRM integrate
• Strong Data Architecture, Development and Documentation (SDLC and Agile) skills with ability to present architecture to senior leadership
• Deep knowledge of Performance Tuning Techniques in and around Veeva Network & CRM spaces
• Strong SQL skills
• Must be able to work under tight timelines in complex environments and perform with high quality.
• Must be able to multi-task at the same time maintaining quality in all the work performed
• Knowledge on AWS Redshift, S3, Snowflake.net, and any other similar technologies is highly desired.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing