Senior Project manager
The key is knowledge and ability to manage corporate web site and corporate intranet projects as well as projects that build applications / solutions off of MS SharePoint. So this is not really a generic PM request…the resource must have experience in Digital Workplace solutions and corporate intranet design /development, etc.
The Project Manager – Corporate Solutions is responsible for leading cross-functional project teams to drive design, development and launch of systems and solutions in support of Corporate Functions with a focus Digital Workplace/ Corporate Internet, and Collaborative technologies. The project manager will use standard and Agile project management methodologies and best practices to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget. As a Project Management expert focused on Corporate Solutions, the position will entail interacting with Senior Executives and Directors in Finance, Human Resources, Corporate Communications, IT and other functions, as necessary, as well as with related software and IT service suppliers to drive development and implementation of initiatives aligned with strategic objectives.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordinating RFP processes, defining/designing projects, and establishing project plans with milestones and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders, as well as facilitating work sessions to resolve issues and elicit key decisions.
Knowledge / Skills Required:
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 6 years related work experience
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience leading and managing project teams in the development of Corporate Web Sites, Corporate Intranet / Digital Workplace solutions, and MS SharePoint based collaborative solutions
• Strong business analysis skill and experience, including requirements definition, process modeling, and operating model design.
• Solid systems orientation with a thorough familiarity of emerging technologies such as cloud computing, mobility, social, IoT, and big data and its applicability to Digital Workplaces and Collaboration
• Experience with MS SharePoint and Packaged Intranet solutions
• Strong problem solving ability through insightful solutions which address complex issues. Ability to dissect root cause of issues creating the best solution for Client considering quality, cost, and speed requirements.
• Strong understanding of project management principles and Systems Development Life Cycle standards. Agile/Scrum experience, strongly preferred.
• Experience in managing application data in accordance with data privacy policies
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing