Senior Manager / Associate Director, Compensation (Contractor)
This position is responsible for administering cost-effective compensation programs that are aligned with company goals and objectives to ensure that the company can attract and retain the top talent needed to remain successful in a competitive market. Provides guidance to managers and Human Resources Business Partners on the value of Client’s Total Rewards package.
1. Work with recruitment team to review and prepare salary offers. Ensure salary offers are competitive from an external market perspective while also considering internal equity issues.
2. Review and evaluate job descriptions to determine appropriate banding and market reference guideline. Work with HR Business Partners and line management as needed.
3. Analyze compensation surveys for select functions/departments/business groups in the organization to ensure compensation programs are market competitive. Develop recommendations to individual pay, MRGs, bonus and/or long-term incentive targets as appropriate.
4. Assists with rolling out and administering the annual total compensation planning process in Workday. Provides support to HRBPs and Compensation Planning Managers with this process. Audit and analyze TCP process and prepare summary reports.
5. Provide auditing support of Compensation and Payroll data in preparation of Workday implementation. Ensure Workday configuration aligns with current Compensation and Payroll configuration.
6. May assist with Payroll related projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, financial discipline or other related field, along with 8-10 years of Compensation experience. CCP training or designation a plus.
• Experience with Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation.
• Prior pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Pharmaceutical Compensation Surveys – Mercer SIRS, Client Hewitt Radford, Collet & Schafer.
• Demonstrates the following technical skills and behavioral competencies:
o Advanced level analytical and problem solving skills including statistical analysis, modeling and Excel skills
o Strong knowledge of total rewards program design skills including: competitive rewards practices and delivery models, job structures and development of job profiles
o Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and customer service skills in dealing with management, all levels of employees and cross-functional teams
o Advanced-level skills with HR systems and online salary management tools;
o Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to execute flawlessly against multiple priorities under tight deadlines
o Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and time-management skills necessary
o Thorough understanding of legislation and regulations affecting employee compensation including FLSA and OFCCP requirements.
o Ability to work with and influence others effectively – within HR, and cross-functionally
o Must be flexible and able to create and improvise
o Broad knowledge of human resources practices and policies
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing