Sr. Financial Analyst – R&D Finance
The individual will support the Sr. Manager, Finance with financial planning, analysis and reporting for R&D centers in Massachusetts. This position is based at the new G2D2 (Genetics Guided Dementia Discovery) center in Cambridge, MA.
• Work with R&D cost center managers to develop annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Analyze actual spend and update cost center templates
• Prepare variance commentary for actual spend vs. plan
• Provide monthly reporting, analysis and on-going business partner support
• Assist with month-end close activities: accruals, clinical trial spend tracking, account reconciliations, etc.
• Maintain R&D contract databases
• Other ad hoc projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Experience with SAP or Oracle
• Experience with TM1 or Hyperion
• Detail oriented; solid team player; strong customer service; well organized with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and under tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing