We are looking for CPU Design Verification Engineers at various levels for a family of high-end 64 bit super scalar micro-processors.
Responsibilities (depends on the detailed assignment, the candidate may actually carry out a portion of the responsibilities below):
- Responsible for the verification of a CPU sub-block(Instruction fetch, Out-of-Order, Load Store Unit, Level 2 Cache, MP cache coherency) at the full-chip level
- Draft and review the test scheme and test plan
- Work with a team of DV engineers in development of all test cases at the core-level (developing test-cases using an in-house random test generator)
- Develop assertions, checkers, functional coverage according to the testplan
- Run nightly regressions, triage & debug failures.
- 4-10 years of design verification experience in micro-processor design, with programming ability in C, C++, UVM and System Verilog.
- Knowledge in CPU verification.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who works well independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Preference for candidates who have previous experience in core-level CPU verification and assembly programming in ARM, RISC-V, X86.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing