We are seeking a highly motivated scientist to work in the fields of Type 2 Immunity and Fibrosis.
The candidate will be skilled in in vitro and in vivo immunological techniques. The candidate will work closely with other disciplines across client on a project focused on the understanding of mechanisms of action of a Development candidate molecule and its therapeutic responses using pre-clinical in vitro and in vivo models. This position is a temporary position for the duration of 12 months.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Develop and utilize innovative preclinical animal models that enable the interrogation of mechanism of action of immune responses.
· Follow SOPs of operational excellence according to client’s values and ethics.
- PhD in Immunology with 3+ years of experience; or MS in Immunology with minimum of 8 years of experience in immunology and in vivo pharmacology.
- Proficiency in Standard Molecular Biology techniques – DNA and RNA extraction, siRNA and/or shRNA into mammalian cells| Non-viral transfection/electroporation and viral delivery of cDNA, cDNA synthesis, RNAseq, basic informatics, qPCR, molecular cloning.
- Experience in working with murine models of the lung and skin.
- Maintain detailed records of experimental designs and results following client’s guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills; track record of success working collaboratively across disciplines.
- Experience of discovery biology related to fibrosis and remodeling is highly desirable
- Experience with in vitro functional assays using human immune cells is highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing