Work independently in supporting senior group scientists on their projects as well as Client delivery technologies projects (time split between the two activities). Design, plan, and perform experiments in order to test hypotheses and advance understanding of fundamental scientific principles. Interpret and report results.
In detail, perform basic physchem characterization of new molecular entities, such as use of analytical techniques to confirm physical form, measurement of solubility and evaluation of chemical and physical stability. Develop formulations to support in vivo studies. Perform feasibility studies to assess Client delivery technologies for various internal projects. Carry out basic laboratory housekeeping activities such as preparation of buffers and mobile phases.
- With minimal oversight from lead project scientist, design and perform scientific experiments.
- Interpret results, evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions and write reports.
- Report and present results internally.
- Utilize complex laboratory tools and equipment.
- Maintain infrastructure, equipment and required investments.
- Proactively communicate key issues and any other critical topics in a timely manner to the appropriate management level and/or to any other relevant project team members.
|Education (minimum/desirable):||Minimum: BS with at least 1-3 years of laboratory experience.
Desired: MS or PhD focused in pharmaceutical sciences/drug delivery
|Languages||Proficient in English (oral and written)|
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing