SAS Programmer Analyst
• Work independently to provide data review Listings, Reports and Patient profiles for Clinical Oncology group.
• Design and develop SAS macros, small applications, and other utilities to expedite SAS programming activities and other areas of Clinical for data review.
• Develop and maintain the standard programs and Macro Libraries along with the related documentation.
• Develop standard programs and macros to convert raw data into SDTM data along with the Define.xlm file.
• Make sure all programming activities and processes are conducted according to standard operating procedures and good programming practice.
• Support development of study documents if needed.
• Participate in system validation, customization, and integration of new tools and technologies.
• Participate in developing programs, Macros, documents and testing scripts for Migration projects on SAS Grid environment.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related science discipline.
• At least 2-3 years of clinical research experience (CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and/or healthcare setting) in programming with clinical trial data and developing programs, testing, and documentation
• Strong SAS programming skills required in Windows and UNIX environment, with proficiency in SAS/Base, SAS Macros, SAS/Graph, & SQL.
• Strong experience in handling SDTM data for programming.
• Knowledge of working in SAS Grid environment with experience in SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Studio is a plus
• Good understanding of relational databases, e.g., ORACLE; Knowledge of the EDC System, InForm and underlying data structure is a plus.
• Good knowledge in Phase I – IV in various therapeutic areas.
• Excellent communication, organization and tracking skills with involvement in cross-functional, multicultural/international teams
• Advanced attention to detail, with good critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical capabilities
• Proven ability to work either independently or in a team setting, and to prioritize and organize work to meet set deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other electronic systems (CTMS, EDC, and eTMF)
• Knowledge of JReview and Inform a plus.
• Good Knowledge of coding dictionaries (Meddra & Whodd)
• Good understanding of system development life cycles, GCP, and related Regulatory guidelines.
• Capable of communicating technical concepts.
• Good understanding of Oncology concepts.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing