SAP Systems Specialist
Review and Approve SAP master data (material masters, resources, bills of material, and recipes) for the Client Biologics Pilot Plant at Exton within SAP. Contribute to the organization by ensuring the correct data is within the system which prevents master data from being a critical path element during launches.
– Cross functional departmental interaction with various departments in all US sites for set up of SAP master data.
– Approves and maintains SAP master data to keep SAP current.
– Minor troubleshooting of SAP data exceptions.
This position approves SAP master data set up, which is required for production. Master data consists of the material masters (Planning, Purchasing, Warehouse, Quality, and Accounting information), bills of material (Engineering and Planning information), recipes (Planning and Accounting information), and resources (Planning and Accounting information).
All of these functions minimize disruptions and delays to production via the capability and knowledge with SAP that allows for accurate and timely set up of products and resolution of issues.
– Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years minimum SAP experience required
– 2 years minimum of work experience (including internships), or 1 year of work experience plus MBA required
– Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
– An ability to prioritize in a rush environment and maintain organization of a large amount of data and paperwork.
– MS Access or Database Experience preferred
– Experience in using SQL and Excel to generate reports and queries preferred.
– Experience in SAP master data maintenance for MM, PP, QM, SD modules strongly preferred.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing