Researcher, Discovery Sciences
The Researcher will contribute to the efforts of the Discovery Sciences team by developing assays for compound screening. This person will work under the supervision of a senior scientist and will be expected to work with increased independence over time. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining cell and tissue cultures, planning, executing, analyzing, and recording experiments using a variety of techniques. The candidate will show a willingness to learn and to adapt to new technologies as needed. We seek a creative, self-motivated, critical thinker who can thrive in a collaborative environment.
– BS or MS in biology, pharmacology, cell biology, neuroscience, immunology or related field.
– Laboratory experience is essential.
– Experience with multiple cell culture models.
– Experience with protein detection techniques (Western blot, ELISA, imaging, flow cytometry).
– Experience with molecular biology techniques, development of stable cell lines.
– Ability to use automation is a plus.
– Experience with data analysis software.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Detail oriented, highly motivated, flexible, and independent.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing