Work independently in supporting senior fellow in biopharmaceutics evaluations. Design, plan, and perform analytical experiments in order to test hypotheses and advance understanding of fundamental scientific principles. Interpret and report results.
- With minimal oversight from senior fellow, design and perform analytical scientific experiments.
- Standard and novel solubility and dissolution experiments of drug substance and drug product.
- Interpret results, evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions and write reports.
- Report and present results internally and contribute to publications and presentations if applicable.
- Utilize complex tools and equipment, lab automation tools and specialized facilities.
- Empower Chromatography software, Acquity UPLC, HPLC, QDa detectors, fiber optic systems and dissolution baths
- Electronic laboratory notebook (Cambridgesoft eLN) and ChemDraw
- Maintain infrastructure and equipment and required investments.
- Proactively communicate key issues and any other critical topics in a timely manner to the appropriate management level and/or to any other relevant project team members.
- Work according to appropriate SOP’s, HSE and Client guidelines.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing