The QC Analyst 1 will carry out assigned laboratory duties which may include sampling, testing, and evaluating analytical data on samples such as raw materials, in-process and final products.
· Conduct laboratory tests in compliance with established internal Standard Test Methods, compendial methods and vendor partners supplied methods.
· Assist in the development and improvement of written procedures.
· Maintain organized records of tests performed and results obtained. This may include maintaining a computer accessible database for the purpose of tracking and trending analytical data.
· Assist in performing laboratory investigations. Write investigation report as required.
· Maintain a level of technical knowledge and understanding in the assigned areas of responsibility that are consistent with the current scientific requirements of the company.
· Understand and comply with accepted laboratory and safety procedures, including Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Assist in the preparation of analytical data for internal meetings as required.
· Keep laboratory instruments used for testing well maintained.
Demonstrated computer proficiency, e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, graphing, etc.
Good knowledge of cGMPs and laboratory practices.
Familiar with basic laboratory instruments.
Excellent observation skills and problem solving abilities.
Ability to follow analytical procedures and protocols.
Good laboratory techniques.
Ability to work in a methodical and organized fashion.
Ability to write in a concise, logical fashion.
Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with a high degree of self motivation.
Good oral, written, and interpersonal English communication skills.
Ability to effectively utilize scientific information resources within the assigned area of responsibility.
BS degree in Chemistry from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
1 year of relevant hands-on pharmaceutical laboratory experience.
Skills and Experience:
QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITY CONTROL
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing