Client is seeking a Lab Technician to join the Quality Control team. This position is located within the Quality Control department and is responsible for providing support for QC testing and lab activities.
• Buffer / solution preparation
• Media preparation
• Lab stocking
• Lab ordering
• Waste Management (includes biohazard waste)
• Cleaning trap flasks
• Maintaining the lab in an inspection ready state
• Performing daily and periodic performance checks and calibrations on QC instrumentation.
• Associate of Science (AS) or Associate of Arts (AA) Degree in science field
• Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized and time-efficient manner
• Well organized and able to manage own workload effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a team environment and interacting with other team members within the group
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing