Job Specification for Project Manager
The primary role of the successful project manager candidate will be to support project managers/leaders engaged by client to facilitate the transition to a standardized project execution discipline.
The selected candidate will have 5+ years’ experience managing projects in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical arena. Understanding of cGMP practices related to pharmaceutical supply chain: validation, equipment qualification, process development and validation.
- Flexible: the ability to work well with large diverse groups in a matrixed, growing organization
- Strong relational leader who has the ability to establish working relationships with project team members, key customers and stakeholders.
- To be self-directed in a large organization.
- Develop, review, track and provide input on deliverables and recommendation on project and coordinate schedule of activities to meet milestones.
- Excellent communication skills
- Secure the achievement of project deliverables within the expected quality, timelines and costs
The Biologics Manufacturing Continuous Improvement team is seeking an individual to manage projects that support continuous improvement, development and validation, and equipment qualification projects for implementation on the production floor.
Project Management Responsibilities include:
a. Initial Project Definition
1. Assist project leader in developing Project Plan (scope)
- Identify deliverables, resources needed, associated budget, strategies and testing plans
2. Interface with Project Leader to develop MS project schedule
- Develop MS project schedule
- Create baseline schedule
- Identify critical paths
b. Project Execution
1. Apply Project Management best practices to support the project leader for control and management of budget and resources, risk management, deliverables, and project decisions. Be able to communicate and influence personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Manage the day-to-day planning and activities of the projects
- Report and communicate project status to key project participants and stakeholders
- Resources control
- Change and risk management
- Creation and management of project documentation lists to monitor the timely creation, review, and approval of required documents
- Plan and schedule activities in conjunction with the team
- Work with project team as well as external departments to schedule activities and resources to support team and follow-up to ensure completion
- Provide general project management support including: assisting in project scope definition or change, creating project schedules, coordinating risk analysis, continually review designs and schedules. Develop detailed integrated schedules for all projects and their related resources to assure sufficient and timely project support.
- Escalate unresolved issues and communicate actions and decisions
- Estimate, monitor and control project budgets; forecast costs to completion
- Develop project risk plan and manage/monitor risk mitigation/plans
- Develop, review, track and provide input on deliverables and recommendation on project and coordinate schedule of activities to meet milestones
- Update project schedule, budget, risk plans, documentation lists as necessary
- Lead or co-lead project meetings on behalf of the project leader when necessary
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing