|Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for distribution of communications
- Coordinate Translation Reviews
- Coordinate with local communication teams, corporate communications and executives / assistants where appropriate for distribution of communications
||Coordinate Training across all sites
- ACM point of contact for training
- Review training content and materials
- Coordinate local training sessions
||Write Communications to support ACM work stream
- We will leverage vendors for support, but may have time where CSL has unique use cases that need explained
- Coordinate internal reviews of communications – may need to write notes explaining reviews of materials
- Work with third parties or others within BT worldwide for translations
||Support review and respond to feedback on Teams Sites and E-mail inboxes
- Monitor feedback from end users on the Teams feedback channel. Respond as appropriate and triage to appropriate teams.
- Monitor feedback from end users on the Teams shared e-mail inbox. Respond as appropriate and triage to appropriate teams.
|College degree, preferably in a related to Communications and/or IT / Computer Science area
|1 – 3 years experience in communications. Experience in project teams.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); experience with Microsoft Teams a plus
Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing