- Manage Process improvement initiatives within the Program Management organization.
- In collaboration with the Program Management community, actively identifies and develops best practice for project management and implements accordingly.
- Facilitates Project Workshops (e.g., kick-off, Strategy, Risk Management).
- Development Project Plans.
- Drive team alignment to make sure tasks are progressing and risks escalated and resolved.
- Support in generating materials to enable effective discussion, including presentations, dashboard, agenda, meeting minutes and action items.
- Play a critical role in communication of project activities, cross-functional initiatives relevant that relevant for the Program and Portfolio Management organization.
- Actively work with Portfolio Systems and Portfolio Analytics groups to continuously improve the way we capture, track and report project and program data.
- Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science or engineering field.
- Relevant professional experience in Pharma or biotech industry and in drug development project management.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management Roles.
- Experience in early development is a plus.
- Strong analytical and data analysis capabilities.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing