- 6 months to start, possible FTE conversion
We are looking for candidates with a deep understanding of modern SaaS architecture and experience across the full stack with a "create tools not band-aids” DevOps mindset. If you would rather improve health outcomes for millions instead of helping sell ads on the Internet, this is the job for you!
You'll get to build a SaaS business from the ground up with the ability to influence the product and architecture and lots of opportunities for growth. Plus get to work side by side with a team of world-class doctors and researchers who want to impact global healthcare delivery.
The Principal Software Engineer will be a key contributor in a team of 10+ engineers applying extensive knowledge of design principles and practices in the implementation of complex, enterprise-scale software systems. General responsibilities include design concept generation, participating in and leading design reviews, development and testing of the core software stack, and reliability testing. This is a senior role within engineering and an opportunity to influence the architecture and roadmap.
- Software Development: This is a hands-on software development position to write high quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Process & Operations: Builds, maintains, and extends our DevOps toolset to ensure ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability; lead team members to design, plan and deliver high quality software
- Leadership: Mentor and develop the team on technical concepts; ensures a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals
- BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (CS, Eng, etc.)
- 8+ years experience
- Have successfully built, deployed, and supported an enterprise-scale web application in the cloud
- Ideally have full-stack experience, with expertise in at least one layer
- Hands-on software development experience in either Java or C++/C# with expertise in at least one
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with healthcare data and workflows is a plus (e.g. HL7, IHE)
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing