We have an opening for a Project Manager implementing Environmental Health & Safety applications for a BioTech Company. The Project Manager will manage the implementations of this Saas application globally which houses Safety Data Sheets. Responsibilities include working with a cross functional set of team members in accomplishing these implementations locally and globally. This position will report into the IT organization for the implementation of this non GxP, Saas application.
- Develop and actively manage Project Plan for the implementation of this rollout in conjunction with software vendor, his/her supervisor, Business Lead, and technical architects.
- Should require limited direction, handle complex problems and provide clear direction based on prioritization and the ability to analyze issues and escalate as necessary.
- Confirm and adhere to project scope and develop resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans
- Develop and coordinate requirements, develop project approval matrix, schedule implementation and post-implement plans, and develop service-level agreements with vendor partners and based on business requirements.
- Define quality gates, define critical success factors, determine and manage priorities, timelines and schedules, and follow the Client's SDLC methodology.
- Interact regularly with all stakeholders to ensure understanding of the true business needs, to evaluate performance, and to anticipate risks and opportunities for the project.
- Review team, group and/or service deliverables to ensure quality (design walk-through, test results, etc.) and adherence to the processes, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Monthly budget management that entails, forecasting, actual, variances, anticipating and managing overall project spend within the approved capital funding.
- Develop, gather and measure relevant project productivity metrics, including status, risk & issue reporting, overall stakeholder management & coordination in the execution of the project.
- When required, participate in a "hands-on” project support and be available at times during non-working hours if necessary.
- Strong communication (written and verbal English) and interpersonal skills.
- Project or team leadership required.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Office tools specially MS-Project.
- Experience in the Pharma/Medical Device Industry
- Must have a good sense of business knowledge in the areas of a regulated environment
- Must have IT Application implementation experience
- Required project budget management experience
- Capable of quickly understanding a complex process and technology, consisting of tiers of applications, and connecting the dots with other systems and processes.
- Ability to understand complex issues and having the resolve to gather appropriate Subject Matter Expertise in getting to a resolution.
- EH&S application experience is a Plus but not Required
- Degree in Information Systems,Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- 7+ years of project management experience, 2+ years of experience of leading a medium to large scale project.
- External vendor management for the support of applications preferred
- 5+ years of IT/Engineering/Manufacturing implementation from inception to production support preferred
- Project Management Certification is preferred.
- Project Management experience is required including budget management
- Clear written and verbal communication required
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing