This role will act as a project manager for each of the governance bodies mentioned above. Additionally they will manage the EA team’s backlog, preferably in an Azure DevOps dashboard.
Work closely with the EA team involves:
- Organizing the governance meetings and 1-1’s as appropriate
- Documenting the plans, tasks and approach to deliver against the EA goals
- Documenting output from those sessions to track and drive progress for EA
- Maintaining RADIO logs / Azure DevOps dashboard and holding the EA team accountable for on-time delivery of tasks
The position responsibilities:
- Is responsible for providing competent coordination to assigned projects and programs and Governance bodies, working in collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Coordinates a wide variety of activities throughout the technology lifecycle, including some combination of:
- Time management (e.g., scheduling, resource tracking)
- Risk/Opportunity and Issue management (e.g., tracking, and follow-up)
- Governance administration (e.g., meeting planning, agendas, minutes)
- Communication and follow-up
- Document management
- Reports to: Director, Head of Enterprise Architecture
|Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities: List the roles and responsibilities of the position (please limit the number of responsibilities to the primary ten).
||Leads multiple EA Governance Committees. Coordinates the meetings; ensures content in place; agendas are developed and communicated; ensures the right people attend; takes minutes and follows up on actions. Maintains RADIO log / Azure DevOps dashboard.
||Communicates the activities for each EA Governance Committee so people are prepared for the sessions and people are active on their responsibilities in between formal sessions
||Develops and maintains strong relationships across all stakeholders as needed.
|Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements: Provide hiring requirements for the specified position, including educational, experiential, and competency requirements necessary for the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; educational concentration in a computer-based discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems) or a technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics) is preferred.
- Master’s degree or postgraduate coursework is preferred.
- 8+ years of related project management experience.
- Experience in working within a global, matrixed management organization is highly desirable.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile project management preferred.
- Manages Complexity
- Communicates Effectively
- Global Perspective
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Agility
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Cross-Cultural Agility
- Business Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Agile and flexible mindset
- Project Management
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing