1. Serves as the Global Medical Information subject matter expert for the Therapeutic Area product(s) and maintains expertise in TA/Product scientific data, industry related information and evolution of disease area.
2. Support the team’s understanding and compliance with policies, procedures and processes
3. Contributes to departmental project/task assignments; support the execution of project plans and initiatives.
4. Demonstrates resolve and urgency to accomplish tasks without direct authority or control. Participate in cross-functional project teams as needed. Ensure that assigned projects are completed on schedule.
5. Leverages regional/local insights on content usage, to meet the need for new or updated content; look for efficiencies to optimize content creation and update.
6. Provide business stakeholders with actionable insights and recommendations based on knowledge of product/therapeutic area as well as customer interactions.
7. Generates BOTH Global and Local scientific responses for products in designated therapeutic area(s); as necessary, regularly reviews and maintains these documents. Contributes to local and global communications to efficiently achieve these goals.
8. Responsible for engaging and collaborating with key Global cross functional stakeholders (e.g. Medical, Regulatory, etc.) to efficiently achieve these goals and to generate Global MI content assure consistent and accurate product information.
9. Responsible for the localization of global content for their respective country along with supporting local medical information activities (e.g. escalation management, compendia reviews, literature summaries for annual reports, etc.).
10. As the GMI subject matter expert for their respective products/therapy areas, serves as a knowledge resource for all colleagues located around the world.
11. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of pertinent Global regulatory and compliance requirements and ensures deliverables are in alignment with such requirements.
12. Suggests improvements or updates to existing policies, procedures, work instructions, and work guides used in internal operations and with external vendors as needed.
13. Performs on going literature reviews and extracts complex data from scientific literature and arranges the data in an organized format.
14. Provides medically sound responses to complex inquiries forwarded from outsourced partner(s) and in-house sources. Proposes solutions to identified issues.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing