- 4 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry or related experience.
- Experience interpreting and presenting scientific data.
- Medical affairs, clinical development, or medical communications agency experience preferred.
- Preclinical/clinical research, pharmaceutical project management, or product marketing-related experience is a plus.
- External agency and budget management experience is a plus.
- Relevant therapeutic area experience (as typically measured by 2 or more years' experience) preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the US Medical Testing environment (e.g. FDA, CAP, CLIA Guidelines).
- Product and related disease scientific knowledge.
- Strategic agility, including ability to link responsibilities with overall team goals/organizational mission.
- Ability to deliver in highly complex environments, achieve results, on time and on budget with self-drive/accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong process orientation.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cross-function team.
- Ability to function with excellent judgment, high integrity and in compliance with all laws, regulates and policies.
- Provides medical and scientific support of Medical Affairs activities in support of Medical plans and publication plans for key products in the portfolio, in alignment with the Project Team and Lifecycle Product and Marketing Plan. Drives the overall Medical Activities and collaboration plans as part of the Medical Plan, to deliver internal and external scientific and educational programs. Contributes to the design and execution of Medical Affairs studies, including studies in collaboration with pharma Medical Affairs partners.
- Authors and assists with scientific publications, including abstracts, posters, manuscripts and whitepapers. Generates medical and scientific information materials.
- Maintains clinical, scientific and technical expertise in specific therapeutic areas; reviews scientific journals; attends scientific and key technical meetings; participates in internal training programs. Keeps abreast of the current literature, collects and communicates medical and scientific insights and intelligence relevant to Lifecycle and product portfolio.
- Serves as liaison for Medical Affairs activities across diagnostics BA and Pharma Medical and Scientific partners for collaborative projects.
- Supports Regional Scientific Affairs and Customer Service Operations at high level of escalation to assist with customer interactions and trouble shooting.
- Miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned, including the review of non-promotional materials.
- Drives Key Opinion Leader (KOL) mapping (e.g. individuals and/or professional societies), including managing lists of current and emerging global KOLs.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing