This position is responsible for the indexing, handling and retrieval of archived materials in secure storage (Master Equipment File or MEF)
DETAILED DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conform to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations (GMPs)
• Accept newly submitted materials to be filed in the MEF
• Organize, label and file materials
• Computer entry/scanning of equipment records into electronic database
• Retrieve archived materials as requested and return them to their location as received
• Evaluate and order MEF room supplies
• Prepare equipment records for off-site storage
• Conduct MEF room inspections
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Candidates must have 1-2 years’ previous experience and at least an Associate’s degree. Filing experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is preferred. Basic knowledge of cGMP and GLP regulations for documentation practices is highly desired. The successful candidate will be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism and be able to work well with employees at all levels of skill and authority throughout company.
Requirements include superior attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent grammatical and proofreading skills, proven multi-tasking abilities, immediate response action to tasks and personnel requests for assistance, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to handle changing priorities if needed in a fast-paced environment.
This position also requires superior computer skills with MS Word, Excel, Adobe, database applications.
Physically this position will require the ability to lift up to 30 lbs., bend and squat, stand and/or sit for lengths of time and climb a step stool
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing