Join a team dedicated to supporting purification development and other activities within Bioprocess Development, Biologics Development.
– Work independently under general supervision and direction. Work is reviewed for overall adequacy and accuracy.
– Operate complex lab equipment and execute experiments as per written or verbal instructions.
– Prepare buffer solutions or chemicals as needed.
– Prepare and sterilize laboratory equipment for operation.
– May involve work with hazardous materials. On the job training will be provided.
– Progress to performing independent experiments and studies.
A general knowledge of laboratory procedures, purification equipment, and terminology. Should be able handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Able to carry out tasks according to verbal and written instructions. Demonstrated interpersonal skills and effective communication skills required. Demonstrated ability to operate and care for laboratory equipment. Requires physical demands of lifting up to 20-25 pounds.
Requires a minimum BS degree with 3-6 years of experience in a scientific laboratory setting or MS degree.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing