DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Essential Functions
Build systems to collect, process and manage user audiences from billions of user generated events and terabytes of data sets.
Solve challenging problems in data management and ads domain leveraging latest open source big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Redis, and Storm.
Help to evolve large scale Data Management and Ads platform and tools in all aspects, from data collection to data processing, exploration, visualization, modeling and exporting.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Major/Discipline:Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum:1 year of Java development
Preferred:3+ years of Java development
Skills & Abilities: (Technical or General)
- 1 year of strong hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, and related technologies.
- Experience in building distributed back-end systems.
- Strong track record of excellence in delivering high quality innovative software.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Hands-on experience working with MySQL, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark or Redis is desired.
- Strong understanding and usage of algorithms, data structures, and OO methodologies in designs and coding.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to autonomously manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
- Self-motivated, passionate for technology, and strong driver for results and continual improvement.
- Team player – work well independently and in multi-group cross-discipline environment.
Excellent skills in influencing, resolving conflicts.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing