Assignment Type: Temp or temp-to-hire
- Job Description: Please reference the attached job description.
- Required: Must be able to lift 40lbs, have strong Word and Excel Skills, have a mechanical aptitude to use tools and test equipment. Candidates must also have either:
- Associate degree and 1-2 years of instrumentation/calibration experience
- 2 years in a technical school setting with hands-on instrumentation/calibration experience
- High school diploma / GED and 2 years of instrumentation/calibration experience
- Preferred: Associate’s degree in metrology, instrumentation, electronics, or related technical discipline. 2+ years of experience in an FDA (GMP) or similar regulated environment. Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and electronic instrumentation fundamentals, including process control loops, loop checks, loop tuning and troubleshooting computer based control systems (PLC, Client, DCS, and various HMI’s). Experience with installation, troubleshooting, calibration, repair and testing of HVAC, laboratory and utilities/process instrumentation. Intermediate knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, and hydraulic fundamentals as well as intermediate skills in the use of hand tools and electrical maintenance. A high mathematical understanding, excellent reading skills along with intermediate computer and typing skills. Experience with MAXIMO, Blue Mountain or other CMMS
- Successful traits for this position: Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, take direction, work in a team, have strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to self-manage.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing