We are looking for an experienced Staffing Coordinator to join our team! As the Staffing Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that our staffing process runs smoothly. In this role you will work with the staffing manager, hiring manager and Human Resources department, to assist in recruiting, interview scheduling, and supporting the immigration department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in implementing the staffing strategy and process.
• Schedule on-site and telephone interviews between candidate and nterview teams.
• Work with recruiting agencies when needed.
• May assist in candidate screening and interviewing.
• Assist in new employee onboarding, through supporting the immigration process for new hires that require sponsorship.
• Assist in the creation of interview guides, which include standardized interview questions that support the evaluation of key behavioral and leadership competencies.
• Assist in the tracking of staffing and recruiting KPIs.
• Prepare KPI reports.
• Assist in transition to the Workday applicant tracking system.
• Minimum 5 years related experience
• Polished and professional presentation
• Teamwork orientation
• Tremendous attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• HR certification, PHR or SPHR a plus
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing