Highly visible role. Must be polished and professional. This is strictly someone who will be scheduling interviews on behalf of talent acquisition.
This position will provide administrative support to Client’s Talent Acquisition Team. This position is a highly visible role within Client HR.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Overall administrative tasks including telephone inquiries, e-mail, internal and external mail, scheduling meetings, and calendar management for departmental heads.
– Responsible for the scheduling of all on-site candidate job interviews.
– Responsible for obtaining availability, creating schedules/agendas and sending out invites.
– Set up the travel arrangements for nonlocal candidates.
– Greeting and escorting candidates to interviews.
– Heavy follow up and interaction with department heads and other departments to schedule and coordinate candidate interviews.
– Meet/greet candidates for interviews.
– Technology component for this role includes the following: Outlook: heavy calendaring, scheduling and interview/meeting coordination, Conference room booking Brassring – applicant tracking system and database
Other duties may include:
– Assisting Sr. Coordinators with the new hire on-boarding, including preparation and distribution of internal and external offer letters for the Woodcliff Lake R&D organization.
– Assisting Sr. Coordinators with managing the logistics for training programs such as order training materials, securing training room (onsite and offsite), setting up the training rooms, managing audio visual equipment, sending out pre-work assignments, catering, etc.
– Assist with preparing educational materials such as handouts, presentations, etc.
– Handling documentation of a highly confidential nature specific to employee data
– 1-3 years administrative support experience.
– At least 1 year experience in HR/Talent acquisition support preferred.
– BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related discipline
– Significant sensitivity and respect for confidentiality
– Excellent written and interpersonal skills with varying levels of management
– Strong customer services skills in order to effectively respond to multiple employee inquiries
– Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
– Ability to work independently and take initiative
– Must be a self-starter and team player
– Must have solid computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
– Experience with HR applicant tracking systems.
– Must be polished and professional.
– Must be highly organized, have strong attention to detail and communication skills.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing