- Build an Analysis and Reporting toolkit for use by internal teams in R Shiny / R Studio Connect to deliver best-in-class data collection, analysis and reporting products.
In this role your projects will focus mainly on the development of a new front-end toolkit encompassing navigation, UI styles, data analysis, various data visualizations, back-end data integration with data repositories and role based user access. Knowledge of Clinical Study data, format (CDISC) and processes is desirable.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion about using technology to transform processes. Your role will involve collaboration with cross-functional colleagues on larger initiatives.
- R/Shiny with standard packages for analysis, data manipulation and graphs
- Knowledge of SAS and SAS Macros (familiarity with CDISC standards)
- Big plus for other languages: Python, etc. and experience with Machine Learning
- Development frameworks (MVC, etc.); web libraries (jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Agile development practices
- Database queries and stored procedures (query optimization)
- Strong communication and project management
- Interfacing with users and teams for requirements gathering, storyboarding, etc.
- Projecting work timelines
- Coordinating with cross-teams for systems / data support
- Knowledge of cloud development platforms
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing