Perform studies and report results to support solid-state characterization, pre-formulation and formulation development of small molecules at Company
1. Conduct experiments and analyze results leading to the development of robust formulations for small molecules
2. Execute studies including pre-formulation/material characterization, excipient compatibility, formulation development, stability studies etc.
3. Process data and present findings to FDPS team and project teams
4. Summarize and write technical reports
• Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences or relevant field in academic setting;
• 0-3+ years formulation or analytical experience in the academic setting or biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
• Strong fundamental knowledge in solid oral dosage form development
• Excellent analytical mindset and skills including hands-on experience with solid-state techniques (XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS etc.) and other analytical skills (LC, KF)
• Experience in oral sold dosage manufacture for tablets, capsules etc.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to function as a team player as well as work independently in experimental design, implementation and results interpretation
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing