- This position is involved in numerous activities regarding the cold chain hand sampling function.
- Maintaining equipment inventory and manual equipment change authorization process.
- Assemble/analyze all supporting documents for internal review.
- Coordinate receipt of TMD acceptance documents and prepare for NAQ authorization.
- Work with Sample Operations partner on remediation of issues, when applicable
- Coordinate all documentation associated with the Sales Professional Certification
- Program and prepare for NAQ authorization to receive samples and begin sampling.
- Review equipment qualification test documentation, including calibration records, to support equipment releases for GMP use.
- Perform administrative functions to support documentation filing, storage and retrieval .
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills.
- College Pharma experience preferred
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing