This position will be required to create, maintain and monitor Global Serialization related projects under the direction of the Global Serialization Program lead. Primary projects will include Serialization Enterprise (IT) Connectivity projects. These projects will require coordination with Regional/Local teams, CMO/Site IT leads and Enterprise Team to meet deadlines set by Global Program Plan. Additional Regional/Local projects to include (but not limited to) onboarding and qualifying new government market systems, new government market requirements/upgrades and leading Serialization Enterprise IT solution upgrades. Long term, under Business as Usual/ Steady State (1-2 years out) project manager will manage projects initiated by Regional/Local teams per governmental requirements, Local/Regional enhancements and projects related to Tier 3 system issues.
1. Develop, lead and manage full life cycle project management activities for projects included within the Global Serialization Program.
2. Identify and mitigate risks associated with assigned projects by developing mitigation plans, following set escalation plans as necessary and proactively monitoring risks throughout the project.
3. Anticipate and proactively address simple or complex bottlenecks or issues. Recommend and implement enhancements to projects by soliciting input from project members and Global Program lead.
4. Manage standard documentation for project work including project plans, project organization, stakeholder outlines, project charters, project execution plans and RAAID Logs (Risk/Action/Assumptions/Issues/Decisions).
5. Develop and maintain project metrics and feedback measurements to ensure professional delivery of projects and proper communication to Global Program Lead and stakeholders.
• BA/BS, preferably in a business, IT or technical field
• 5+ years Project Management experience required. PMP Certification preferred
• Experience in managing large, complex international projects in a multinational environments with multiple stakeholders.
• Advanced user in project management tools (e.g. MS Project).
• Must be both strategic and task-oriented/ issue resolution focused.
• Able to support at the detailed level and prepared to support the team by taking on some actions.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills are required to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Able to build relationships with third parties (application providers and CMOs).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong presentation and verbal/written communication skills required.
• Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple requests required.
• The role may require occasional limited domestic and international travel.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing