Concur Reimbursement Specialist
Position is responsible to maintain and administer the Client Concur T&E System. Candidates must have core knowledge of Concur T&E System with demonstrated administration experience to include review/configure rules, manage audit process, etc.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Enforce company-wide adherence to Travel & Entertainment Policy as the Concur T/E Subject Matter Expert.
• Administer all employee profile information within Concur.
• Release expense reports including audit of selected expense reports against appropriate T&E Policies.
• Run monthly and ad hoc reports out of Concur.
• Collaborate with Human Resources regarding policy changes and changes in employee statuses.
• Assist employees with travel and expense related questions concerning policies and system usage.
• Review invoice approval workflows, account coding and compliance with company policy.
• Troubleshoot workflow issues between Concur and SAP.
• Assist IT and Administrators on any other ad hoc system related issues to CONCUR, and SAP integration
• Delivery of end user refresher training including web training on system navigation, function and reports.
• Assist with Daily Maintenance and Monitor T&E daily system log
• Work with system administrators on identifying Configuration Changes (e.g. modify form fields or approval workflow) for process improvement.
• Escalate support incidents as case types to Concur vendor service admin team
• Review Concur release notes
• Review calls with Concur Service Admin on current utilization and optimization suggestions
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances in SAP.
• Generate reports for payroll of taxable items by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
• Prepare urgent payment requests as needed.
• Respond to AP related requests with respect to internal and external audits.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Must have 3-5+ years of progressively responsible Accounts Payable experience with a Min 3 years’ experience in Concur T/E.
• Experience with SAP a plus.
• Experience within the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry a plus.
• Must have experience processing expense reports and using Concur Solutions.
• Must be detail oriented with a proficiency in MS excel and MS word.
• Proven ability to work with others to develop effective internal/external relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of personnel.
• Strong ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
• Experience working with IT groups on system program improvements.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing