Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review Clinical Data for Protocol Compliance and Data Consistency
- Perform external data reconciliation and SAE Reconciliation.
- Assist Lead Data Manager in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assist Lead Data Manager with maintaining CDM Documentation.
- Assist Lead Data Manager in tracking query resolution and softlocking.
- Track study data management performance and provide project tracking on an ongoing basis.
- Perform other data management functions as necessary. Support departmental initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Medical/Clinical discipline from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in clinical data management.
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing