- 6+ years of experience in the field of testing and Quality Assurance
- Experience using test management tool, Client ALM and GxP validation approval workflows (either paper or electronic)
- Experience as a tester or test lead in field of Program Portfolio Management (PPM). Specific experience in CA Clarity is desirable.
- Experience with system/functional testing, integrations testing, data migration testing and UAT coordination. Experience in test script creation and testing in a validated environment.
- Analyze user requirements and functional specification for the project and identify testing scope
- Based on testing scope, create an estimate of testing activities and create a testing schedule
- Come up with a testing approach and strategy for the project and create test plan per CSL BT process
- Coordinate with project team (including business) to identify key functional test scenarios and UAT test scenarios
- Create test scripts, upload in QC Vera (Client ALM) system, review with Validation team (BT Quality) and receive approval of scripts
- Create test execution plan, resource assignments, test lab setup in QC vera and communications
- Coordinate with project team to ensure test data setup and testing resources are lined up for test execution
- Execute test scripts, resolve issues faced during execution, coordinate test script approvals and perform defect triaging
- Ensure timely delivery of all testing deliverables and raise risks and issues to management in a timely manner.
- Create test summary report providing details of testing activities performed in the project
- Provide weekly status report to CSL for testing, daily status reports during test execution, capture and report testing metrics and manage change requests per CSL process
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing