The IT Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for working closely with partners from US medical affairs, Commercial and Employee experience/user services and IT, to assess and document system and process updates required to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Stakeholder engagement – Work closely with business SMEs to understand, assess and document systems and processes impacted by the CCPA.
- Propose optimal process updates to ensure the organization complies with requirements of the law.
- Facilitate requirement sessions, communicate assessment findings with IT counterparts and act as bridge between business and technical team.
- Plan user acceptance test (UAT), create UAT scripts and facilitate UAT
- Collaborate with customers, IT project managers, Architects, Developers & Software Quality Assurance on solutions and risks
- 6+ years of experience analyzing business requirements
- Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced role and required the art of agility, flexibility and time management
- Experience working in data privacy, security and compliance related projects is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, process and system mapping tools (eg-google draw, lucidchart), strong communication skills (verbal and written), ability to translate business needs to technical solution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business administration, business analysis, systems design
- Agile methodology experience is a plus
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing