This position will be responsible for gathering reporting requirements from physicians, administrators and other key stakeholders, and developing reports, dashboards and scorecards from those requirements. The position may also involve developing and maintaining the semantic layer of one or more business intelligence tools.
- Experience gathering business requirements and transforming them into sustainable BI solutions through the construction of reports and dashboards.
- Designs and develops advanced metrics, filters, prompts, Reports, Dashboards, Dossiers, Cubes and Extracts.
- Understanding and writing SQL queries to support analysis, testing of reports, query tuning, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring reliable and effective delivery of user requirements in a self-serve environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience with MicroStrategy or (Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
- Experience in MicroStrategy v9.4 and later a strong plus.
- Experience in SQL Query Design.
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of BI architecture, data warehousing concepts, and data visualization best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- IT Experience in the Healthcare Industry
The ideal candidate will also have:
- IT experience in the healthcare industry
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management, or related field
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing