Accounts Payable Clerk
Supporting Accounts Payable Organization through the following means:
• Performs a variety of accounts payable clerical tasks related to the maintenance/ processing of vendor account records, invoices, and purchase orders.
• Monitor vendor accounts to ensure that payments are made in a timely manner.
• Code documents according to company procedures.
• Review invoices and statements to ensure that all the information appearing on them is accurate and complete.
• Review payable accounts to ensure that information is properly recorded and the records contain appropriate authorization for payment.
• Open mail of vendor invoices and manage vendor electronic mailbox.
• Reconcile computer reports with operating reports.
• Administer and ensure that entered items have the correct job codes to pay vendors.
• Maintain proper back up files for research and reference.
• Interface with vendors and company personnel to address inquiries.
• Handle ad hoc requests from Assistant Controller, Controller, or CFO.
• Prepare reports and summaries for supervisors and managers as needed.
• Multi-task and work under time constraints.
• 2+ years of experience in an accounts payable organization.
• Prior experience with ACH and Wire payment transactions.
• Experience with SAP highly desired. Equivalent ERP system experience is acceptable.
• Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in related fields preferable (e.g., Business, Accounting or Finance).
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel) and Lotus Notes.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Must be organized, quick learner; maintain accuracy in data entry.
• Discretion and trustworthiness to deal with confidential material.
• Inter-personal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced department with high volumes of transaction processing in a large multinational organization.
• Strong problem solving skills
Source: Job Diva – Job Listing